Engineering manager for Quickbit Tech
What you will do
- Inspire the engineering teams at Quickbit with helping the teams deliver value to our customers, and have an impact on the business
- Collaborate closely with the product managers
- Coach developers with regular 1:1 sessions, feedback and facilitating individual growth
- Work closely with other managers at Quickbit Tech in shaping the development department
- Help the team in growth with being responsible of recruitment of new talents for the team
Who you are
You breathe agile software development and believe in working in agile both creates more value for our users and makes the workplace more fun. Probably you have worked hands-on with programming before, and now want to work as a leader that inspires and helps other people to grow.
You should have
- A passion for agile & lean methodologies
- Experience in coaching and leading
- Experience in facilitating development teams
- Great communication skills in english
You might also have
- Experience from the fintech industry or working with payment solutions
- A multi year background working as an developer
At Quickbit we are strong believers in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to build innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other fiat currency. We are a creative and passionate team of developers and business people, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost. With innovation in mind, we are challenging the crypto world to build more easy-to-use products that make sense in the life of users. Quickbit makes crypto enjoyable and simple, so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. We support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. We continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them in an integral part of our vision, where products ultimately enables accepting crypto as a mean of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience.
We offer you
You will work in our head quarter office in central Stockholm. Quickbit is a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will be an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings. You will learn a lot about crypto and the blockchain technology.
This opening is available at location in Stockholm, Sweden.Apply Now