We are currently looking for investigators to join our growing Financial Crime Investigation Team.
Quickbit is a Swedish fintech company that was founded in 2016 with the goal that more people and companies should use cryptocurrencies in their everyday lives. We have our history in payments, and we are driven by the fact that it should be easy and cheap to make fast and secure payments. We already have a profitable e-commerce product, and we’re now launching an app and a card for people to easily use cryptocurrency in their everyday lives. And we’re always working on our platform that will enable more cryptocurrency products, for example, a product for merchants.
We are a fast growing company that is characterized by a strong team spirit with high ambition, delivery focus and a clear expectation of what we will achieve together. For us, teams are the key to success therefore to thrive here you need to be a teamplayer that enjoy a high paced environment where technical development is mixed with financial regulations. Quickbit is establishing the Financial Crime Unit to manage Fraud, KYC and AML/CTF investigations. Here will all experts within these areas be gathered.
As an investigator at Quickbit, you will identify and investigate suspicious activities that might be identified as money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud. You will be part of a growing team where you will have an important role in maintaining, improving and developing that team.
What you will do
Your main responsibilities include:
- Perform investigations of suspicious cryptocurrency transactions, identify possible ID theft, fraudulent and money laundering patterns as well as KYC.
- Escalate alerts and report AML transactions to market specific authority when needed.
- Answer questions from authorities regarding Fraud and AML/CTF
- Be a part of developing processes and updating Fraud and AML parameters in the system
- Work closely with risk and compliance colleagues across the company
- Conduct client outreach to gather additional information regarding their activities
Who you are
To success in this role, you are a highly efficient and motivated person. You are passioned about fighting against financial crime and want to be a part of creating a safer world for crypto transactions. You are an independent, structured and driven person with attention to detail. You like to go deep into details and discover data interconnections and dependencies but at the same time able to see general picture.
You should have
- Understanding and knowledge of regulatory expectations and industry standards in relation to AML and Sanctions regulations
- Understanding and knowledge of ID theft and Fraud patterns
- Some work experience in transaction monitoring Fraud and/or AML/CTF is an advantage
- Familiarity with blockchain tracing is an advantage but not obligated
- Superb attention to detail & organizational skills
- Fluency in English, other languages are highly valued
At Quickbit we are strong believers in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to build innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other fiat currency. We are a creative and passionate team of developers and business people, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost. With innovation in mind, we are challenging the crypto world to build more easy-to-use products that make sense in the life of users. Quickbit makes crypto enjoyable and simple, so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. We support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. We continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them in an integral part of our vision, where products ultimately enables accepting crypto as a mean of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience.
We offer you
You will work in our head quarter office in central Stockholm. Quickbit is a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will be an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings. You will learn a lot about crypto and the blockchain technology.
This opening is available at location in Stockholm, Sverige.Apply Now