At QuickBit we are strong believers in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Our mission is to build innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other fiat currency
We are a creative and passionate team of developers and business people, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost. With innovation in mind, we are challenging the crypto world to build more easy-to-use products that make sense in the life of users.
QuickBit makes crypto enjoyable and simple so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. We support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. We continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them in an integral part of our vision, where products ultimately enable accepting crypto as a means of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience.
We offer you
You will work in our headquarter office in central Stockholm. QuickBit is a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth are disciplined in everything we do. You will be an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings. You will learn a lot about crypto and blockchain technology.
What you will do
- Supporting overall Compliance activities, including administration and communication with regulators (e.g. preparing regulatory notifications and reports) and coordination (e.g. obtaining responses to regulatory requests for information)
- Updating compliance plans, guidelines, policies, routines and instructions within the compliance landscape
- Interpreting and implementing new and modified regulations
- Sharing knowledge and educating on regulatory requirements, and contributing to ongoing competence throughout Quickbit by providing information and training
- Support Chief Compliance Officer in developing the Compliance Program within the company
Who you are
You are a team player that enjoys a high pace environment where technical development is mixed with financial regulations.
You have the ability to communicate well in both speech and writing in Swedish and English. You are educational, patient and communicative whilst having the ability to tailor complex information to your recipients
You hold relevant academical exam in law.
You should have
- Experience in working with GDPR and privacy questions
This opening is available at location in Stockholm, Sweden.Apply Now