Senior Data Analyst
Quickbit is a fintech scale-up with a rapidly growing team working with payment solutions for cryptocurrency. We are now looking for a senior data analyst who wants to be a part in our mission.
What you will do
As a Senior Data Analyst you will support Quickbit with analytical expertise. Your work will make Quickbit a more data-driven company where decisions are based on facts. You will work in a fast paced environment in a team that develops our services.
Who you are
You are a curious and engaged analyst. You care about data and analytics, but also for visualizing and sharing your findings. You are improving the company culture by collaborating with everyone in the team and contributing to a more data-driven mindset.
You should have
- Experience translating company goals into operational targets for the teams
- Experience working with tracking and defining KPIs
- Experience with setting targets and evaluating the impact of new initiatives
- Experience working with tools such as Google Analytics and/or Mixpanel
- Experience with creating cohort analysis and funnels
- Experience of requirements gathering, data extraction, manipulation and analysis
- Experience setting up A/B-tests
- Experience working with mobile applications and web
- Experience in visualizing and presenting findings
You might also have
- Experience coding in SQL and Python
- Experience with some other toolset in using data to make better products
- Experience in statistical modelling and/or machine learning
- Experience working with data warehouse and tools such as Google BigQuery
At QuickBit we are strong believers in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to build innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other fiat currency.We are a creative and passionate team of developers and business people, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost. With innovation in mind, we are challenging the crypto world to build more easy-to-use products that make sense in the life of users.QuickBit makes crypto enjoyable and simple, so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. We support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. We continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them in an integral part of our vision, where products ultimately enables accepting crypto as a mean of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience.
We offer you
You will work in our head quarter office in central Stockholm. QuickBit is a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will be an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings. You will learn a lot about crypto and the blockchain technology.
This opening is available at location in Stockholm, Sweden.Apply Now