About the job
At Quickbit, our products are our most important interface with our customers. As a UI-designer you are responsible for the visual user experience and expression of the product. You will work closely with UX designers, developers, analytics and PO to understand the user value of each feature to optimize its impact and bring it to life. From contributing to the Quickbit identity and driving design strategy to detailed graphic design and animation work, you will work to improve features and inventing new ones across our product range.
- You are passionate about visual design and animation
- You are able to set your career goals and work towards them
- You keep an eye on design trends and techniques
- You have 3 years of relevant design experience
- You are able to independently deliver on-brand experiences
- You think in motion; incorporating animation in your design routine
- You can explain and discuss your design decisions
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You contribute in forums such as workshops, design studios etc
- You have experience working with agile, product oriented teams
- You contribute in team ceremonies such as plannings, retros, refinement.
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Swedish is a bonus
What we offer
- Flat hierarchy and space to grow
- An engaged and dynamic working environment
- Occupational pension
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary package
- Gym package of SEK 5000
Quickbit is a fast growing fintech scale-up based in Stockholm, Sweden. We work with payment solutions on blockchain with an overarching mission of making cryptocurrency useful and available to anyone. We are expanding our product catalog to create an eco-system of b2b, b2c and commercial solutions.
Working at Quickbit
Quickbit is a fast moving company where no day is just like the other. Our space is interconnected and borderless, giving each individual space to grow, contribute, make an impact and develop. We are transparent, collaborative crafts-people committed to disrupting the economic system and crafting lasting, meaningful experiences to people across the world. We are meritocrats; only our own performance and ambition gives us our opportunity.
Diversity is a recruitment goal for Quickbit. Regardless of gender, race, gender identity, ability, belief system, age or nationality, we are working to create an inclusive, welcoming workforce that is ready to enable any individual.
This opening is available at location in Stockholm, Sweden.Apply Now