What you will do
Along with your team you will build and maintain the QuickBit backend and APIs. Your work will be the engine that powers the rest of the QuickBit ecosystem and makes sure our backend stays fast and rock solid.
Who you are
You are passionate about building well-engineered backend systems that are scalable and secure. You like architecture and clean code. You teach others new things and love to learn from your colleagues. Mindset: together.
You should have
- A solid understanding of Python
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience of at least one web application framework such as Django, Spring Boot or Express
- Experience of working with an RDBMS
- Experience of working in an agile team
You might also have
- Knowledge of containers and micro services
- Experience working in a cloud environment, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- General security awareness and a basic understanding of how to prevent common security flaws (Injections, CSRF, DoS Attacks, Parameter Tampering, Man-In-The-Middle Attacks)
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies or blockchain